Interstellar Production Portal provides an intuitive user experience that allows from remote contributors to send high quality, low-latency video to existing production infrastructure.
The quality of your production improves, remote contributors can focus on their message, and production staff can use the tools they’re familiar with. Interstellar integrates with production switchers, routers and workflows through standard SDI connectivity.
High-Quality Remote Content: The high-quality video sent from remote contributors along with the low-latency interactions between themselves and other contributors improves the quality of productions that are conducted remotely dramatically.
Simple to Use: With built-in troubleshooting features and an easy to learn interface, remote contributors easily join their productions using Interstellar. Interstellar is 100% browser based and requires no installation for operators or remote talent. Support engineers and administrators in discovering issues with signal quality.
Flexible Deployment: Interstellar can be installed in your cloud or along with your existing on-premises infrastructure. Remote contributor feeds and in-studio feeds appear the same way to operators once Interstellar is commissioned. There’s no change to your existing production workflow and no new tools to learn.
Features by Role
- Remote contributors can easily access the remote studio, which is where they interact with other contributors.
- No additional installation, simple troubleshooting, individual volume control and a welcome tour allow remote contributors to focus on their message, rather than the technology.
- Engineers can manage access to Interstellar by configuring role-based access to remote studios.
- By creating individual user accounts linked to LDAP accounts, engineers enable the users to login using single sign-on.
- As well, Interstellar can be integrated with existing intercom systems using a standard 4-wire interface.
- Interstellar provides a view that allows remote operators to observe and track all the inbound and outbound audio and video streams.
- Routing individual contributors’ streams to specific existing inputs is simple with this view.
Three editions of Interstellar are available for a variety of needs:
For more information contact us!